§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, e. g. name, address, e-mail addresses, IP address, and user’s behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. art. 4 paragraph 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is
10629 Berlin, Germany
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail)
(full details can be found in our imprint).
(3) Upon contacting via e-mail, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number and any other information submitted) will be stored by us to answer your questions or to process your request. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements. We inform you separately about our data processing in the context of a contractual relationship.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the term of storage.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- right to information,
- right to rectification or erasure,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to the processing,
- right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain about our processing of your personal data towards the data protection supervisory authority. The contact details of the supervisory authorities for the non-public area can be found here. Die Bundesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit (link is external).(link is external)
§ 3 Collection of personal data upon visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, that means not registering or otherwise not providing us any information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legally based on art. 6 (1) sentence 1 and following DS-GVO):
- date and time of request
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (precise page)
- access status/HTTP- status code
- each transmitted amount of data
- website sending request
- operating system and its surface
- language and version of the browser’s software
This data is stored for a maximum of 7 days. An assignment to a natural person cannot and will not be carried out by us on a regular base. Only in case of a specific suspicion of an offense committed through the website, further storage and passing on to the criminal investigation authority will be preceded.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive, assigned to the browser you are using, serving the body that sets the cookie (here, us) specific information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses transient cookies, its scope and operation is explained below:
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted upon closing the browser. These include in particular session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This facilitates your computer to be recognized upon returning to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes such as declining the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.